Friday, February 12, 2010

Coming Home

Mny of you will know that I have been away for about 3 months, surviving the harshest winter the UK has seen in decades. I have been wet and cold. I have been snowed in for 5 days and I have missed out on the daily exercise of gardening.

However, I have also had a wonderful time as I have roamed the United Kingdom, visiting old friends, making new friends and of course seeing my brother, my sister, my nieces and my great niece. I have had great walks to the beach and enjoyed the fresh wintry breeze along the shore

Now the time has come to plan to get back to the kitchen Garden in France. I wonder what I shall find when I return?

I've not writtten much on this blog whilst I've been away but once I get back now, I shall post some bits and pieces.

I have a small problem with my internet connection to resolve but once that is repaired I'll be back.

And I'm now ready for the new growing year, refreshed from my travels.

2 comments:

chaiselongue said...

Welcome home, Ian! Looking forward to seeing your posts as spring arrives... it's a good time to start again.

Kate said...

Come home soon....gggg