Thursday, April 23, 2009

A Thank You

I have just posted my latest item for this blog which, as you will see is an overview of the new Vegetable Garden and what is growing there.

As always when I post an item, I then went to the blog to read the finished article as you will see it.

As I read it, I realised just how many people have helped me get where I am today.  I think I have credited everyone who has given me seeds etc and I know I still have some seeds to sow which don't get a mention.

I'm also aware that by writing these pieces for the blog, I have a focus, a spur, to keep me going....

So, to all of you, those friends who have given me seeds etc, those friends who have offered advice and even materials, those friends who have turned up in the garden to help and encourage, and also, those friends who read this blog and offer comments, to all of you, I want to say a BIG thank you.

No comments: